Professional & Technical Services
Planate's Professional & Technical Services combines expertise and state-of-the-art engineering tools to conceptualize, evaluate, design, troubleshoot, and reverse engineer technical solutions to challenging problems.
Planate develops innovative and cost-effective solutions through all project phases including research, development, test and evaluation, acquisition, and modernization.
- Procurement Support Services
- Records Management
- Financial Management and Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) Support
- Information Technology and SharePoint Support
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Performance Management and Metric Development
- Command and Control (C2)/Operations Center Management
- Manager's Internal Control (MIC) Program Support
- Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection (AT/FP) Policy and Program Management
- Emergency Management (All-Hazards including Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) Program Management
- Business Process Re-engineering